Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
- Koszalin, Zwycięstwa 35, 75-022
- Bydgoszcz, Fordońska 2, 85-085
We start cooperation with a new client, which is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space. Robust digital therapeutics products and pipelines cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
- 2+ years’ experience in Java or Kotlin based Android native development (Kotlin is highly preferred)
- Very good understanding of Android Architecture and Indexing
- Up to date with the releases of IDEs, SDK, Android Developer Tools, Android architecture components, Android application components
- Experience with Android UI design
- Familiarity with design patterns like MMVM, Retrofit, Gson/Moshi, image loading frameworks like Glide/Picasso, dependency injection frameworks like Koin/Dagger2, Kotlin coroutines, etc.
- Good in Git-based repository management
Preferences/Nice to have:
- Knowledge of building automated test cases is an advantage
- Design, build and improve the mobile experiences for mobile apps
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design etc.) on planning and execution
- Proactively manage stakeholders communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and reliance
- Provide technical leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: