Backend Developer (.NET /C#)
- Kraków, Puszkarska 7K, 30-644
We are working in close partnership with a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation who is making his shift to Industry 4.0 standards where we have modern technologies, automation and well-planned, modern-looking software. Last year our client has received two German Innovation Awards.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to create well described and designed, a modern software application from scratch to join our team in Kraków.
The plan is to create a world-class cross-platform (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web) application in top-notch technologies that will be used all over the world in the Industrial field.
The team will consist of the developers, quality assurance engineers, scrum master, product owner as well as UI/UX designer to make sure we are staying on the latest trends in software development.
- 3 years of commercial experience in Software Development projects
- Advance knowledge of programming in C#
- Good knowledge and experience of .NET Technologies
- Basic Experience and knowledge of Web API
- Experience in EntityFramework
- Well understanding of OOP, SOLID, and Design Patterns
- Understanding of concepts such as CQRS, Microservices, Micro Frontends
- Basic UML2 knowledge would be a plus
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Good communication skills
- Ability confidently communicate in English both in writing and verbally
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Requirements analysis
- Software development
- Work closely with developers and product management staff to assure high quality
- Communication with the customer in English
- Writing of technical documentation
- Work as a good team player!
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: