- Wrocław, Strzegomska 46B, 53-611 Wrocław
We are building a new team in Wrocław, to expand the ongoing cooperation with our client. The set of projects that we are handling are focusing on providing new functionalities and applications that part for an online portal for customer support. The next assignment is to provide support on building a REST API for enabling data retrievals and process interactions with customers and business partners. Together with our client – a leading provider of energy services in Europe and worldwide, we can support rational energy consumption by raising awareness and providing innovative solutions.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience in Java 11
- Good knowledge of JUnit framework and ability to write units test
- Knowledge of Spring framework and related modules
- Basic knowledge of Maven and Git
- Experience in Scrum
- Very good English language written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Define contract with OpenAPI 3
- Develop Microservices with Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Deploy in Docker Container
- Develop unit tests, perform code reviews
- Active participation in project meetings and cooperation with the client on a daily basis
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: