Junior QA Engineer with Python
Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
- Zielona Góra, Generała Jarosława Dąbrowskiego 1, 65-021
The project goal is to develop a QA strategy, creating from scratch a test automation framework, and managing test campaigns for a new wireless protocol for IoT devices. The protocol is suitable for mid-range applications and has many similarities to ZigBee or LoRaWAN.
The crucial part of this project is maintaining a perfect quality and ensuring a full test coverage of the developed solution. Automation of the entire validation process is essential to achieve that goal, especially on the wireless protocol level.
Our areas of responsibility will include functional, performance, endurance, security and integration testing, which requires a deep understanding of the protocols. An important part of our tasks is the delivery of a certification process for 3rd parties, which will include cooperation with other equipment vendors and support pre-certification testing for the US, Europe, and compliance & regulatory testing.
You will closely cooperate with the R&D team located in the USA.
If this sounds interesting to you – apply!
- We are looking for a Junior QA engineer with a software testing or development background. The main tool used in the project is python, however practical experience with C/C++ would be an additional asset (not a must-have)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the software testing methodologies and techniques
- At least basic experience in python programming
- Experience in working with testing documentation
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills and English on the communicative level minimum
- QA focus/mindset
- Knowledge of Application Security, Network Security, ZigBee – nice to have
- Experience in embedded/IoT devices programming or testing – nice to have
- Experience in AWS IoT platform – nice to have
- ISTQB – nice to have
- Identifying areas in the protocol that require additional coverage
- Inventing and defining new test case scenarios
- Implementing test cases
- Designing and extending automation framework
- Setting up, maintaining and/or designing the testbed
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: