Linux Embedded Consultant (C / Networking)
- Szczecin, Piastów 30
GlobalLogic is inviting a Linux Embedded Consultant to join our Szczecin office. As a full-lifecycle product development services company, GlobalLogic helps the world’s leading companies to design, implement, and deliver software. We are always looking for talented team members to help us with this mission. You will join some of the new projects that we started in the areas of telecom, medical or IoT. Your responsibility will be to bring-up new products that save lives or help in daily communication. By using your deep knowledge of Embedded systems and experience with the Linux environment you will lead the digital transformation.
- Development experience for Embedded 8+ years
- Expert in C
- Strong understanding OS internals – Linux, RTOS
- Proven record of Embedded/Linux development
- Strong networking experience ((Ethernet, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, etc.)
- Experience in development/integration of the L2/L3 network protocols will be a major plus
- Hardware debugging skills
- Strong Linux internals knowledge(userspace, kernel)
- Good analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting
- Technical English
- Helping in winning and starting new, challenging projects in the area of telecommunication
- Participating in product development, bug fixing, debugging
- Communication with customers
- Participating in Scrum meetings/ business trips
- Be a part of the GlobalLogic team of successful professionals
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: