- Warszawa, Bagno 2
- Lublin, Wigilijna 2a
14000 - 20000 PLN netto
Hello Ruby on Rails Specialists!
Join us remotely or in our Warsaw or Lublin office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you!
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and encourage contributions to the open source community.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 14000-20000 PLN net monthly pay (take-home pay on B2B contract)
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations.
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- weekly English lessons
- fruits and beverages and social events
- sports card co-financing and an option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- write effective and scalable code in Ruby
- design and build new solutions/features/components in Ruby
- improve, maintain and give support to existing Rails web apps (Rails 4. * and 5. *)
- create automated test scripts
- monitor and perform security checks using audit tools
- write documentation
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- proven work experience in software development
- proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer (at least 3 years of commercial experience working with Ruby and 1 year of experience with Rails framework)
- good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and SQL language
- basic knowledge of macOS or Linux
- great command of English (B2) - both spoken and written
- problem-solving skills
- skilled at code versioning tools such as Git
- knowledge of common libraries/gems like Bundler, Rspec, Capybara, Webmock, Capistrano, Devise, CanCan, Delayed_jobs, etc
- familiar with Rais Command Line and Console
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume in English. If you are selected to continue the interview process, we will contact you via phone.