Process Management Engineer
- Szczecin, iastów Office Center, Budynek B, aleja Piastów 30, 71-064
Process Management Group maintains the QMS in GlobalLogic develops and maintains QMS documentation; supports delivery projects from a regulatory perspective; provides QMS training and training in regulatory requirements on request of delivery managers; implements QMS improvements; conducts internal audits; supports analysis of project issues and implementation of corrective and preventive actions; reviews project process-related documentation; monitors project and process metrics and risks; monitors applicable regulatory and statutory requirements changes.
- Software development background, knowledge of software development and project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO13485 standards and ASPICE
- Ability to create and maintain QMS documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- QMS auditing skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English and Deutsch
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of IEC 62304:2006, CFR 21 Part 820
- Create and update QMS documents
- Lead internal audits, track audit follow-up activities
- Collect and analyze QMS data
- Analyze information in order to enable improvement of the QMS
- Perform the process management adviser role for the projects within the QMS: hold QMS awareness meetings, guide project managers in the project process tailoring, review internal documents, verify the results of the validation of the software used for specific needs of particular projects, review project metrics and risks, track project changes to ensure that applicable requirements are met
- At the request of the manager, prepare materials for presentation to partners of GlobalLogic
- Validate software tools intended for QMS use
- Assist GlobalLogic consultants involved in activities within the scope of the QMS with performing quality assurance activities and ensuring compliance of products with applicable statutory requirements
- Participate in the analysis and assessment of risks for products produced on projects of the Automotive and Medical Technology Division
- Actively participate in the improvement of the QMS
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: