Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
For our client, a well-known international consulting and development company, we are looking for an experienced Java Developer (Middle or Senior level).
The work is 100% remote. However the successful candidate should be located and have a valid work permit in Poland.
Both B2B and permanent employment contracts are possible.
What you will do:
- Take part in the full software development life cycle
- Build applications based on distributed architecture using modern standards and technologies: REST API, EDA, DDD, RedHat OpenShift.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in writing applications in JAVA 11
- At least 1 year of experience in using Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Data), Hibernate, Maven, GIT
- Knowledge of REST API standards
- Knowledge and usage of good programming practices, such as clean code
- Database skills
- Good command of English (minimum B2 level).
What you get:
- Access to the projects of the largest Polish and international companies.
- Access to the knowledge and know-how of the company operating on the global scale.
- A line in your CV that would definitely outbid your competitors.