- Wrocław, Strzegomska 46B
We are looking for an experienced C++ Engineer to join our R&D telecommunication project. You will participate in creating a new scope of features required for 5G products and have a real impact on the created solutions. We will provide you access to unique technology, experts, and know-how.
Eager to know more? Don’t waste any second – apply!
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Excellent coding skills
- Knowledge of C++ object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Knowledge of Linux – as main build environment
- Analytical skills
- At least good English
- Software design and implementation
- Analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in the telecommunications industry
- Creating and reviewing: component functional requirements and interface specifications based on system and HW capabilities
- Cooperation with project managers in planning activities
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: