Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
- Kraków, Puszkarska 7K
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Senior Data Analyst to work on the development of a business intelligence system. We are partnered with a market-leading company delivering fleet management solutions. Using the newest cloud and IoT technologies we provide real-time services for customers around the globe.
In over 20 projects we are working with a variety of technologies: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Cloud, Big Data, Frontend, Backend, and others.
By detecting in real-time road risks, weather conditions, and other events we increase safety and awareness for the fleet of over 650 thousand vehicles.
Eager to know more? Don’t waste any second – apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related technical discipline
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar business intelligence reporting tools
- Experience in building Big Data solutions
- Experience in building Data Lake platforms
- Solid knowledge of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) and Multidimensional Expressions (MDX)
- Hands-on experience in database administration (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Hands-on experience in architecting, implementing, and supporting data warehouse solutions
- Fluency in Transact-SQL
- Experience in programming and scripting languages
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Develop analytical solutions from designing the table structure to implementing and optimizing data population mechanisms
- Create modern-looking and comprehensive dashboards using cutting edge data visualization technologies
- Follow high standards of development processes to guarantee the delivery quality
- Work closely with product management to turn data into critical knowledge required for making business decisions
- Evaluate and make recommendations on innovative business intelligence products and services
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: