- Kraków, Puszkarska 7K
GlobalLogic is extending cooperation with existing clients and growing the team. We are looking for people who would like to join and start working in the field of industrial process measurement and automation. This is a great opportunity to work on mobile applications designed for health checks and configuration of flow meters. Join our team and contribute to the digital transformation of key industries globally.
- Excellent Swift and Objective-C knowledge on IOS
- Willingness to work in a team (pair programming, participation in code reviews)
- Proven experience in test-driven development
- Good Git knowledge
- C++ knowledge – nice to have
- Willingness to work in a remote team
- Initiative and result orientation
- Good communication skills and personal organization
- Conversational English level
- Willingness to short travels
- Design and development of software components
- Planning and implementation of integration and test of the developed software
- Communication with the Customer in terms of analysis and effort estimation for new work packages
- Onsite integration of SW components
- Development, debugging & scripting
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: