Senior SREs AWS Network Expert
- Koszalin, Zwycięstwa 35
- Wrocław, Strzegomska 46B
- Kraków, Puszkarska 7k
- Szczecin, Piastów 30
We are looking for a Senior SREs AWS Network Expert to join the best Team ever! Our team is working on a project of Internet of Things type, which is an online platform providing communication, data exchange solution between various car connected devices and modules. We are providing a solution to a customer, who is the leading producer in the automotive market. If you are interested in joining a highly experienced team – you are welcome to apply.
- At least 5 years of experience with cloud solutions (AWS)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of AWS Network, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Good knowledge of Linux, Kafka, Docker, PostgreSQL, Helm, Dynatrace, ELK stack
- Very good knowledge of networking concepts
- Experience with the deployment of software applications on cloud servers
- Knowledge about the CI/CD methods
- Certificates confirming skills from the above ranges will be an additional advantage
- Analyze problems skills and good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Design and configure AWS network
- Propose and implement solutions
- Analyze problems and requirements
- Communication with the team and the customer
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: