Support Engineer/LAB Technician
- Gdańsk, Pomorskie Gdańsk
We are looking for a LAB Technician/Support Engineer to join our new team in Gdańsk! This is a great opportunity to get experience working with modern technologies and cutting edge products bringing a new level of responsiveness and reliability.
If you always dreamed of working with cutting-edge hardware and getting to know what powers the Internet of tomorrow, this job is for you!
- At least one year of experience in the same or similar position (IT support/System Administration/Configuration Management)
- Experience with end-user hardware/software problem solving and troubleshooting
- Good computer architecture knowledge – how to connect particular computer parts
- Jira knowledge
- Linux and Windows software installation/basic administration knowledge
- Good English communication skills (work in an international environment)
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills, ability to work independently
- Education in the fields of computer science, electronics, information technologies or related – nice to have
- Ability to build and configure test setups including cabling, physical installation on rack
- Linux and Windows software installation
- Maintenance of test setups including, but not limited to directly used by the team
- Troubleshooting and investigations
- Setting up test equipment/configurations
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: