Visualization Developer (C++, React)
Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
- Kraków, Puszkarska 7K
We are building a top-notch Web application for one of the most innovative German hardware manufacturers. Our project is very dynamic, currently in the active phase of development with an experienced and actively learning team in place. A product should grow into a flexible tool-agnostic suite of capabilities to allow end-users from Silicon Valley to perform post-acquisition 3D visualization and analysis of CPUs and microchips images.
- Developing new functionality for 3D control in web application (C++, VTK) - main responsibility
- Contributing to frontend development (React)
- Proficient in C++ development that includes solid work experience with 3D
- Strong experience with front end development (React)
- Work experience with Docker - is a plus
- Python development experience (at junior-middle level) - as a plus
- Experience with OpenGL or similar API - as a plus
- Good problem solver with interpersonal skills that can translate from teams to clients and management
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: