Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
For our client, an international company providing logistics services, we are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer with at least 2 years of commercial experience in MS Azure and IaaS.
The job is hybrid, meaning 1-2 days per week should be in the office in Warsaw, Poland.
Type of contract: UoP (preferred), B2B (possible).
The stack of the projects is Azure / Azure DevOps / Azure Kubernetes Services / Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform / PostgreSQL / MongoSB / Kafka / Java8 + / Spring Boot / TypeScript / React.
What you will be be doing:
- Implementing and maintaining the operational components to increase Teams ability to reliably deliver applications and services at high velocity.
- Using Infrastructure as Code to build modern cloud infrastructure.
- Creating and developing CI/CD pipelines in Cloud environment (Azure).
- Creating containerised solutions (Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes).
Who we look for:
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience as an MS Azure DevOps Engineer.
- Good knowledge: MS Azure stack, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Experience in working with PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Kafka.
- Good command of English (at least B2)
What you get:
- Medicover medical care - free basic package
- Multisport card - co-financed by the employer
- Free access to the gym in the office
- Canteen in the office only for employees
- English language classes - co-financed depending on the level of language proficiency
- Access to the e-learning platform
- Catalog of internal training
- Possibility of joining group insurance on preferential terms.