Front-End Developer (Angular)
- Koszalin, Zwycięstwa 35
We are looking for a Front-end developer with Angular to join our new team in Cracow.
Our client is a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation who is making his shift to Industry 4.0 standards where we have modern technologies, automation, and well planned, modern-looking software. Last year they have received two German Innovation Awards.
We are looking for engineers to join our new team in Krakow. The plan is to create a world-class cross-platform (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web) application in top-notch technologies that will be used all over the world in the Industrial field.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to create well described and designed, a modern software application from scratch. The team will consist of the developers, quality assurance engineers, scrum master, product owner as well as UI/UX designer to make sure we are staying on the latest trends in software development.
Join us! Let’s create software that drives our world!
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Software Development projects
- Good Knowledge of Angular 2+ (ngrx, SCSS, TypeScript)
- Experience with GIT
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience with Agile and other development methodologies
Nice to have:
- Good Knowledge of .NET Technologies (ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework)
- Knowledge of Xamarin
- Requirements analysis
- Work closely with developers and product management staff to assure high quality
- Communication with the customer in English
- Software development
- Work as a good team player!
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: