Middle/ Senior AWS Java Developer
Ogłoszenie wygasło. Aplikowanie wyłączone.
- Koszalin, Zwycięstwa 35
We’re looking for an AWS Java Developer to join our team in Koszalin. The client is a German global IT service and consulting company. Our team is working on a project of Internet of Things type, which is an online platform providing communication, data exchange solution between various car connected devices and modules. We are providing a solution to a customer, who is the leading producer in the automotive market. If you want to join our amazing team apply immediately.
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial programming in Java language
- At least 3 years of experience in Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, REST and Microservices
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions for the client
- Ability to discuss technical details with the client in English
- Communicative and attention to details
- Design and development of software components
- Planning and implementation of integration and test of the developed software
- Propose and implement solutions
- Handle the optimal level of communication with the client
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: