- Wrocław, Strzegomska 46b
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team in Wroclaw. You will have a chance to work in an international company with headquarters in the USA, a manufacturer, and a globally recognized leader in multiple electronics domains. Those include, but are not limited to the IoT, large-scale corporate networking, Data Center solutions, etc. This is a great opportunity to get experience working with modern technologies and cutting edge products for the market leader in the segment. In addition, you will be able to extend your knowledge in networking, embedded solutions, and business appliances. If you always dreamed of working with cutting-edge hardware and getting
to know what powers the Internet of tomorrow, this job is for you!
- 5+ years of experience in SW Development
- Experience in .Net / C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of OOP and SOLID
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with design patterns
- Experience in SQL (preferably MS)
- GIT/Gerrit/Gitlab knowledge
- BS or MS degree in Software/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, a degree in a similar technical area or relevant experience
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving, multi-tasking, open-minded attitude, Client-oriented approach
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Agile methodology principles
- Good verbal and written English
- Experience in Python scripting- nice to have
- Experience/knowledge in Networking- nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML5- nice to have
- Knowledge of Jira / TFS internals- nice to have
- New features development
- Analysis and implementation of the customer requirements
- Troubleshooting and debugging complex issues reported by the customer and other teams
- Bug-fixing and solution maintenance
- Work with documentation (requirements, standards, etc.)
- Implementation and maintenance of Unit tests
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!