- Lublin, Wigilijna 2a
- Warszawa, Bagno 2
16000 - 22000 PLN netto
Hello JS Experts!
Join us remotely or in our Warsaw or Lublin office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you!
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and love to invest in open source projects.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- 16000-22000 PLN net monthly pay (take-home pay on B2B contract)
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital innovation especially for education, healthcare and climate impact focused organizations.
- ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
- educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program
- weekly English lessons
- fruits and beverages and social events
- sports card co-financing and an option to join Compensa group medical insurance
- help our clients make the world a better place
- build and maintain web apps on Node/React
- develop APIs
- design and maintain database schemas and integrations
- create command line tools to aid other teams
- be a team player
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- relevant real world experience with complex projects on Node and React
- great command of English - spoken and written
- excellent knowledge of JS fundamentals (ES6+)
- experience with modern CSS and frontend tools (Sass, Webpack, etc)
- experience developing REST APIs in Node with Express and/or Hapi
- experience designing and maintaining SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis)
- experience in working with Git
- experience with state management libraries
- familiarity with Node ORM tools (Sequelize, Mongoose)
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- experience with GraphQL
- experience with Progressive Web Apps
- familiarity with serverless platforms such as Heroku and Netlify
- familiarity with other static site generators
- knowledge of CI/CD, Gitlab, and Docker
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume in English. If you are selected to continue the interview process, we will contact you via phone.