- Wrocław, Strzegomska 46B, 53-611
We are looking for an Validation Specialists to join our new team in Wroclaw! This is a great opportunity to get experience working with modern technologies and cutting edge products bringing a new level of responsiveness and reliability. Also, you will be able to extend your knowledge in networking and embedded solutions.
If you always dreamed of working with cutting-edge hardware and getting to know what powers the Internet of tomorrow, this job is for you!
- Knowledge of different types of testing like exploratory, black & white box, fuzz, acceptance testing
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems (installation, configuration, basic administration)
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation
- Experience with Jira, Quickbuild, GIT, Gerrit
- HW/FW/SW troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written English – you need to be able to communicate with the client and international team
Nice to have:
- Higher Education in the fields of electronics, robotics, information technologies, or related
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position in running existing automation tests
- Experience in testing embedded systems/low-level testing experience
- Execution of existing automated tests written in Python
- Preparing test reports
- Retests/Regression tests
- Opening defects and additional verification when requested
- Troubleshooting and investigations of the customer reported defects
- Work with documentation
- Setting up test equipment/configurations
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: